Student Drama Association
CALL FOR DIRECTORS
For the Fall Winter Shorts
- Two previously produced plays running no longer than 40 minutes, and no less than one. (Yes, Famous For Fifteen shows count)
- Two to five copies of the scripts. (As many as required to easily read aloud in a group setting, not exceeding a reasonable amount for you to print)
- A 1-sheet letter discussing the potential directors ideas and concepts for the proposed production.
- Up-to-date contact information.
- Applicants are asked to have completed the Directing class and stage managed a main stage pro-duction. All applicants are welcome but priority will be given to those students who meet the above mentioned criteria.
The Theatre UAF Faculty will need to approve the final applicants. The directors and plays cho-sen will be announced on April 12th at the S.D.A. meeting (which goes from 1:05 p.m. to 1:50 p.m.) in the Green Room located next to the Graffiti Hall. If you cannot make it to this meeting, make a note on your proposal.
Scripts and proposal letters should be turned in to the Theatre & Film UAF department office located in the Great Hall / Room 302. (Really? yes!)